On the surface, LinkAhead Release 0.10.0 introduces an enhanced query panel and more tweaks to the web interface. But more improvements are being served under the hood as well as important bug fixes and a serious performance boost for read and write transactions on huge databases.
- caosdb-server 0.9.0→0.10.0
- caosdb-webui 0.10.1→0.11.1
- caosdb-pylib 0.11.0→0.12.0
- caosdb-advancedtools 0.6.1→0.8.0
[0.10.0] – 2023-06-16
For CHANGELOG of components, like the caosdb-server, please refer to the corresponding repositories.
- Caching proxy in Docker for apt-get commands.
- Health checks are no longer executed by default. If you want to execute the
remainders of the health checks, you have to run the tests in
manually until a future
--diagoption has been implemented (see
--no-healthoption; the behavior is now the default.
- The no longer supported health checks
- Minimum docker-compose version is 1.27